The Mount Ida College Job Posting Blog has shut down. Mount Ida students and alumni can register to receive job/internship leads at https://mountida-csm.symplicity.com/students/.

Thursday, October 16

Puppy Sitter needed in Dedham!

"I am looking for someone to watch my puppy in the mornings and evenings. Max is a seven month old miniature dachshund who is full of energy but very loving. I'm looking for someone with experience with dogs to watch him.”

Schedule: looking for someone who is available in the mornings to walk him and let him out to play and then someone in the evenings to feed him, walk him and let him out to play. I would want someone to come between 10-11 am in the mornings and between 4-6 pm at night on Monday-Wednesday. Thursday and Friday's I would need someone to come around 12 pm, I wouldn't need anyone Thursday or Friday evenings. – I'm flexible about the times they come in the morning and evenings.

Location: Dedham, MA- Would require a car and is about 10-15 min from Mount Ida.

Salary: $10/hr

To apply contact career@mountida.edu for directions.