The Mount Ida College Job Posting Blog has shut down. Mount Ida students and alumni can register to receive job/internship leads at https://mountida-csm.symplicity.com/students/.

Tuesday, October 14

Single Father needs a House Manager/Assistant!


Barry Samuels

personal assistant/ house manager

I am a business owner who works primarily from my home office.

I am a real estate developer and property manager. I am also a single dad with a spacious home. I am seeking someone primarily to help me manage my home. This begins with cleaning, organizing, dog walking, errands and some help with my work. I am looking for someone to work about 10-15 hours per week mostly mornings. It would be about 2-3 hours a day. It is best to text me initially as I respond quickest to texts. When you text: tell me your name, what year you are and anything else you would like to share.

The position is part time

To apply contact career@mountida.edu for directions.