The Mount Ida College Job Posting Blog has shut down. Mount Ida students and alumni can register to receive job/internship leads at https://mountida-csm.symplicity.com/students/.

Monday, September 29

Morning Driver needed 8:10-8:45am each weekday!

I am looking for morning transportation for my two boys. The older one is 7.5 years old and needs to be dropped off at countryside elementary(5 mins away from home) by 8:20am (driver does not need to leave car). My younger son is 4.5, and goes to preschool near Newton-Wellesley Hospital. He needs to be in school by 9am, but can be dropped off as early 8:30am. He will need to be walked into school and signed in. I am looking for a responsible student with a reliable car. The pay is $15 each day for every weekday, for pick up at 8:10am and drop off by 8:45am. Car seats will be provided by me. I need someone to start as early as Sept 29th. 

To apply contact career@mountida.edu for directions.